Tuesday, October 26, 2010

R.I.P Lennie !




I can honestly say that because of what happened with Curley's wife that shooting Lennie was the best decision for George even though he was his friend because if curly had found him first then Lennie would've died a  slow painful death but instead George made if fast, another reason is because if the police came Lennie would've been lynched or sent to jail which would be very hard for him because he was mentally disabled and at that time people were very harsh on them.


I think shooting Lennie was Georges only choice, and if anyone was to kill him it should be his friend, I think a good example is when candy said he should have shot his dog instead of letting a stranger do it, it applies to this topic because if George didn't do it  a stranger would've. I know it was still hard for him because Lennie was his friend and they went everywhere together so losing his only friend must've been hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment